See My World!

If u donn’t undersatand my word
so how can u read my mind...

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

#12 Bubbles "Pen Pal Letters in English"


Pati, 4th November 2010




Dear Park Jun She,

Hi…
How are you? Here, I’m very well. I hope you fine, too. May God always bless you.

Do you still remember me? Do you still make fantastic short story? I know you very like do it. Do you still remember about our short story? We ever made it in the our first meeting, at the Short Story Contest. I still remember it. You’re my first friend who likes to making the short story. Can you send your short story for me? I really wait it.
Three years, we hadn’t seen. Three years we hadn’t played and made our short story together. I miss you so. I hope, we can play and laught together.
Oh, I have an idea. Next holiday, my father have a work and he must go to Seoul. I will follow him to go to Seoul and we can meet later. Please pick me up at the Korean Airlines. I will wait you at the airport. Waw, I’m not patient to see you later. Do you?

Ok, Jun She. I wait your reply. Don’t forget !
Thank you.



Your Beloved Friend,





                                                                                                       Fitriana

No comments:

Post a Comment